COVID-19 Update for R.M.S.
In order to begin transitioning back to In-person lessons beginning July 6th, Redding Music School will be following these guidelines:
1. HEPA Air Purifiers will be placed in every room. The HEPA filters are rated for 140sq feet and significantly reduce viral and bacterial particles.
2. Only 2 people at a time will be allowed in our waiting room. Face masks will be required for person(s) in the waiting room. If you do not have a face mask; A face mask can be provided. *With the exception of the large room, only 2 people will be allowed in each lesson room.
3. Hand Sanitizer will be accessible in every room.
4. WHO and CDC guidelines will be posted in every room.
5. Rooms will be marked; Outlining specific areas for students and teachers for Social Distancing.
6. Equipment and Materials will be disinfected after every lesson.
**Please advise if you are not feeling well or believe you may have been exposed. Please do not consider In Person lessons, as we will work together to find a solution for your lessons.**